You can link a bank account to pay for any out-of-pocket costs and to get paid back quickly for any approved reimbursement requests. Go to the Account section, then select Bank account to get started. Note that payments made on the same day will appear as one line item in your bank account. Dependents with the Level App can add their own bank accounts as well.
If you’d like to manually connect your bank account, follow these steps:
- Visit the Account section in the Level App, then select Bank account.
- Select Add Bank. On the next screen, select Continue.
- Search for your bank and select Link with account numbers.
- Select Continue and follow the instructions.
- Select Authorize. To confirm micro-deposits, go to your bank account and find two deposits from Level (deposits typically take a few business days to appear). Return to the Bank Account section in the Level App, select Verify, then follow the instructions to link your account.
Some corporate networks may restrict access to financial data in the Level App. If you’re unable to add your bank account using your work computer, try switching to a personal device or a different network.
Please note that this is not applicable to employees outside of the US. International employees will be reimbursed by their employer.