You can link a bank account to pay for any out-of-pocket costs and to get paid back quickly for any approved reimbursement requests. Go to the Account section, then select Bank account to get started. Note that payments made on the same day will appear as one line item in your bank account. Dependents with the Level App can add their own bank accounts as well.
If you would like to manually connect your bank account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Account section, select Bank account.
- Select Add Bank and select Continue on the next screen.
- Search for your bank and select Link with account numbers.
- Select Continue and follow the instructions.
- Select Authorize and confirm micro-deposits following these steps:
- Go to your bank account and verify two deposits (The deposits typically take a few business days).
- Return to the Bank account section in the Level App and select Verify, then follow the instructions to link your account.
Please note that this is not applicable to employees outside of the US. International employees will be reimbursed by their employer.